The World Assembly of Muslim Youth is an Islamic educational organization whose stated purpose is to establish a platform where Muslim youth can get together in an Islamic environment. WAMY also achieves to establish a relationship of dialogue, understanding and appreciation between Muslim organizations and the western societies. WAMY organizes conferences, symposia, educational workshops and research circles to address youth and students issues.
The World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY) is an independent international organization and an Islamic forum that supports the work of Muslim organizations and needy communities the world over. WAMY's headquarters are based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. WAMY has regional as well various branches in and outside Saudi Arabia. Established in 1972, it has presence in 55 countries and an associate membership of over 500 youth organizations around the world.
WAMY is a member of the United Nations NGOs (Non-Governmental Organizations), and recognized for its vast scope of humanitarian and relief work that encompasses about 60% of the Muslim World
* To preserve the identity of Muslim youth and help overcome the problems they face in modern society.
* To educate and train them in order to become active an positive citizens in their countries.
* To introduce Islam to non-Muslims in its purest form as a comprehensive system and a way of life.
* To assist Muslim organizations all over the world through training, communication and cooperation.
* Establish a relationship of dialogue, understanding and coordination between Muslim organizations, the western societies and beyond. Strategy of WAMY
* Excellence in Youth Activities.
* Reference for Youth Program.
* Strengthening Relationship.
* Income Generating & development. Strategic Targets of WAMY
* Increasing Social trust.
* Geographical & Numerical Expanding.
* Increasing Financial Sources.
* Ensure Active Participation.
* Increasing Inovative Programs.
* Active Participation in Solving Youth Problems.
* Total Quality assurance.
* Increasing Publicity.
* Using Modern Technology.
* Cost Minimiztion.
* Gradual improvement of Executives.
* Encouraging & Incentive.
* Ensuring Coveted Environment.
* Appreciation of Creativity.