News & Activities
- Last Updated on 19 May 2012
- Hits: 2739
- Management of all activities of WAMY in Bangladesh and direct responsibility for all acts of the WAMY.
- Planning and supervising the programs and project of WAMY in Bangladesh.
- Maintaining communication with supervising office in Dammam, K.S.A.
- Issuing the administrative and financial decisions, and proposing the recommendations to the supervising office in Dammam.
- Establishing and maintaining the relationship with internal and external forums.
- Representing WAMY in Bangladesh.
- Supervising and maintaining the property of WAMY-Bangladesh.
- Follow-up action plans of all Departments and Sections in the Office.
- Membership in WAMY Advisory Board and participation in periodic meetings.
- Follow-up the findings and recommendations of the meetings of WAMY-Advisory Board.
- Activating the programs of Coordinating Committee for Member Organizations (Active – Associate – Cooperative).
- Communicate directly with the Director of External Activities Department in Dammam.
- Activating and organizing the meetings of "Administrative Council" and "Advisory Board" of WAMY-Bangladesh.
Any additional duties by the supervising office in Dammam, K.S.A.